Associate - Inventory Operations (1-3 yrs)
- Identify potential products which can further scale with automation and work with the engineering team to move them to automation like API, Browser Automations etc.
- Identify the potential causes for booking automation failure and troubleshoot.
- Gauge the impact of the problem using data and prioritize the fixes accordingly.
- Own KPIs like order fulfilment, overall automation rate, and optimize existing processes to constantly improve these.
- Plan and execute multiple projects by collaborating with different stakeholders.
- Ensure high accuracy of the product inventory by optimizing crons and leveraging the key resources.
- Prepare reports on output and effort metrics for company-wide visibility.
Good to Have :
- Hands-on experience with different forms of automation processes (E.g. API Integrations) on any process module.
- Experience with Google Sheets automation.
- Work with indeterminate problem statements and the ability to propose solutions with reasonings.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement through root cause identification & defect elimination.
- Notice Period : immediate joiner.
- Mandatory Educational Requirement : Masters.
- Mandatory Skills Required : Good Communication skills-SQL and Excel is must have Experience with Google Sheets automation.
- Ideal Companies to be sourced from : open.
- Sourcing Keywords : Business Analyst.
- Interview Process : 3 Round (1st is test).