Consultant at Spectrum talent management
Views:877 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Manager - Procurement (4-10 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The role holder will be responsible to ensure smooth supplies of raw materials by Sourcing & Purchasing with a prime focus on :
- Service improvement initiatives and developing/revising new processes and systems for customer delight.
- Ensuring overall operational efficiencies and cost management.
- Long term sourcing & supply planning.
- Implementing global best practices in Purchasing.
Education : Any graduate (not necessarily MBA)
Must Have Experience in :
- Direct procurement
- Experience in Price Negotiation in Dairy Products will be preferred
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Price Negotiation
- Budget Preparation & Control
- Procurement of raw and packaging materials / Price Negotiation-in FMCG
- Supplier Relationship Management - no. of suppliers, issues handled
- FMCG sector- preferably
- Should have handled budgeting of raw and packaging material(direct procurement)
- Good in business communication,
- Sound knowledge of the function.
Kindly keep the below considerations strictly while doing first round of screening of the CVs :
- Good Communication Skills as Cross-functional stakeholder management is critical for this role along with interaction with Suppliers.
- Currently Working with FMCG - Consumer Goods company
- Handling Price Negotiations currently - Handling of Dairy & Fruit Concentrates preferred with annual spend more than 15-20 Cr
- Post Graduate - MBA in Material Management/ SCM preferred
- Open for relocation to Manesar
- Hands-on knowledge on SAP R3