Associate - Operations - Fleet (1-3 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Run day-to-day operations and implement strategies for city operations
2. Understand every process deeply and implement new processes for optimization and increasing efficiency.
3. Coordinate & lead with the fields' team and constantly evaluate the field operations, implement the standard operating procedures (SOPs), take corrective actions and strengthen the position.
4. Drive projects to maximize the quality of bikes available in the field.
5. Work on repair & maintenance and innovate solutions for proactive maintenance of bikes on the road.
6. Have to Handle Swapping, Screening, Maintenance and Relocation sectors.
Required Skills :
- Graduation Mandatory.
- Exp 1 - 3 Yrs required on same field.
- Ready to work : Immediate to 7 Days Acceptable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.