CEO at Excellence and Eminence LLP
Views:175 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Associate - Quality Control - Component Maintenance Manuals (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for Quality Control Associate with 3-4 years of Experience for our esteemed client for Hyderabad location.
Key Skills: CMM operating procedures
This is an immediate requirement. Please apply if you can join within 20 days or close to 30 days
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
1.Read and understand work instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM) operating procedures & customer specification requirements.
2.Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of process paperwork and parts control.
3.Carry out NDT Inspection of W & B components.
4.Carry out daily checks within NDT cells.
5.Ensure all Equipment is calibrated and functional.
6.Find ways to continuously improve processes within department.
7.Work to strict company health and safety policies.
8.Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any task risk assessment in the aircraft related components.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exercises judgment in planning and organizing work
- Work in shifts which may include weekends or public holidays as required by the project
- Delivery and management of CMS UK BASIS managed services to industry leading standards
- Accountable for delivery of Netweaver and HANA consultancy, operational support and upgrade services
- Working with a team of onshore and offshore BASIS consultants / administrators providing monitoring, administration and troubleshooting services
- Acting as a point of contact for SAP Technical related questions and problems
About the Customer:
You will be working with a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to the world's most recognized companies in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas, and Medical Devices industries. With 12K+ experts, and a global presence in 73 locations across 15 countries, it believes that it is at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations to enable solutions for a safer, cleaner world. A Strong Process based organization Certified for CMMI L5 and multiple other certifications of the process and one of the few organizations which are ranked as best place to work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.