HR Manager at Jobsworld
Views:245 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate/Senior Associate - Supply Chain - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
Associate/ Sr. Associate Supply Chain
What we are looking for?
- 1-4 years of experience in end to end supply chain management, production planning & control, Inventory planning.
Location : Delhi
What will you do?
- Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) : Analyze the Customer demand& getting this aligned with Capacity of the individual Production Lines considering full utilisation of available resources
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) : Identifying the Component shortages for Production by Mapping the Production Requirement against the available Stock using Bill of Material (BOM) & taking necessary actions to get the Components from Suppliers.
- Procurement Planning
- Supplier Management : Overseeing Suppliers- Performance (On-Time Delivery, Quantity and Lead Time) & recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Service Level Maintenance : Regular replenishment of Products at Warehouse in order to provide better availability of Products to Customers & thereby minimizing the Availability failures. Also, ensuring the On-Time delivery of Products as per the dates acknowledged to Customers .
- Inventory Management : Analyze & Control the Inventory levels of Finished Goods, Raw Material as well as Indirect Material as per norms by using the Inventory analysis techniques like ABC analysis etc.
- Strategic Planning : Regular monitoring of KPIs like Total Inventory, Availability & Reliability failures, Inventory Turnover, Days Of Inventory Over Delivery(DIOD), etc., & taking necessary actions to achieve the target.
- Delivery Tracking : Daily tracking of segment-wise delivery from the Production Lines as we need to serve different segment of Customers
- Maintaining the Safety Stock & Reorder Level of both Raw Materials & Finished Goods Stock at the factory level as per norms so that there will neither be Shortage nor the Excess stock available in the Factory.
- Preparing MIS report for management evaluation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.