Sourcing Lead at Randstad
Views:119 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Sourcing - IT Software/Hardware & Telecom (4-8 yrs)
- Develop strategic Sourcing strategies and support contract negotiations for Low to medium risk products / services.
- Experience in multiple categories preferably IT Software, Hardware & Telecom.
- Well-versed with contract principles and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions
- Review, draft, and negotiate Master Agreements, Statement of Works, Change Orders, Amendments and similar contracts
- Research vendor contracts to identify existing relationships, rights, risks and obligations
- Proactively identifies and analyzes cost savings opportunities.
- Support RFx activities including selection criteria
- Identifies and escalates risk-related issues and identifies alternative options/solutions.
- Partner with business groups to issue/evaluate RFx opportunities and conduct reverse auctions.
- Establishes supplier evaluation/selection criteria and coordinates supplier due diligence activities.
- Maintains current status and engagement information related to active engagements in Strategic Sourcing systems.
- Ensures meeting all internal policies pertaining to contracts
- Ensure contracts clearly specify the right and responsibilities of each party to the contract
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements such as data protection including customer supervisory information (CSI), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) to protect customer personal information, etc.
- Conduct Quality Check on transactional documents