Associate - Supply Chain - Digital Healthcare Platform (2-3 yrs)
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on Supply chain in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Supply Chain Associate, you will Lead and manage end-to-end medicine and other associated consumable supply chain requirements of a corporate hospital chain of the group company - including all supply chain-related tasks for the hospital
What you will do :
- Ensuring achievement of strategic objectives - SLA's and other revenue targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders in the hospital supply chain and the vendor's management team
- Strategizing and executing annual price discovery exercise and keep the formulary up to date
- Providing price and market-linked information to clients and be abreast with any risks of supply that may occur
- Representing the company during critical review meets at both client and vendor end
- Monitoring and controlling the receivables and payables regularly
- Reviewing the internal MIS and conducting weekly reviews for the senior management team
- Training and guiding the bulk supply team members to perform and grow in their respective functions
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have :
- Pharma (Graduate) + M Pharm or MBA (Healthcare / General / Pharmaceutical)
- Hands-on Experience in hospital supply chain operations
- Clear and crisp communication skill - both spoken and written
- Proficient in data crunching and coming up with actionable insights for the hospital's management team
- Sense of timeliness, organization skills and ability to handle urgencies in a composed manner.
- Culture fit of working in a fast-paced environment
Desired Attributes :
- Background in Inventory management
- Problem-solving ability with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously