Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assosciate/Senior Associates - Architectural Engineering (19-30 yrs)
Urgent Opening - Senior Associates/Associates
Skills - Commercial projects, Architect,
Location - Andheri Chakala
Experience : 20 Years
- We are looking for a Qualified Architect with 18 to 24 years of experience in Commercial and mixed use projects. This role involves responsibility towards Enhancing relationship with existing clients and exploring new Business development opportunities in Bangalore and Chennai
- He/She should have ability to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction documentation.
- He/She should be able to Mentor and lead team of Architects and Technician to achieve the design and deliverables in line with project need.
1. Design Development and management Responsibility of multiple projects from start till the completion.
Take the brief to identify clients needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals Lead the team for developing ideas keeping in mind clients needs, buildings usage and environmental impact in line with Archit4etural trend and advancement. Coordination with design cell/3d team for development building aesthetics Present the key project deliverables to client/consultants
2. Drawing Management Control Drawing deliverables from start to finish of the project to ensure high quality details drawings for Schematic and working drawing stage Guide the team for ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations Work With team of 8 to 12 Senior Architects/Architects/ Technician for achieving the deliverables on time.
3. Consultant and Vendor coordination
- Coordination with structural and service consultant for design development and execution
- Coordinate with various vendors for material selection
4. Client and Site coordination
- Coordination with client or client representative for regular feedback on project and follow up on project remuneration
- Coordination with project managers to achieve the required design deliverables in line with site requirement
- Make on periodic site visits to check on project status and report on project
5. Lead and Develop team :
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities (e.g., training,special assignments, projects, etc.) to facilitate individual and team development
- Resolve team performance issues in accordance with company's policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork
- Defines, advises and recommends use of emerging technologies
- Monitors the project lifecycle from intake through delivery
- Should be responsible for thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for business customers, while making sure that all solutions align within the assigned budget
6. Business development & client relationship :
- Revenue maximization in vertical-Develop strategies to ensure high revenue & top line growth. Preparing and managing the verticals annual capital and operating expense budgets
- Client retention and relationship building in commercial sector -To nurture partnership and ensure profitability and continuity. Present new services and enhance existing relationships
- New business development -Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business in commercial sector in Bangalore and Chennai. Identify and drive new avenues to generate revenue