Manager - TA at Boyen Haddin Consulting
Views:135 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Asstistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Internal Logistic (5-10 yrs)
- Support and promote PNB's Mission of being recognized as a Benchmark Product Company
- Act and inspire others to act according to Company's vision of fostering a sustainable culture where committed teams embrace challenging opportunities
- Promote and ensure the Group's Core Values Interaction, Commitment and Innovation, guidelines and policies laid down in The Way We Do Things
- To become & remain First in Mind - First In Choice for our customers, you are expected to provide a
- World Class Customer Experience by providing Best-in-Class Products and Service, That are Safe, of the highest Quality, Delivered on time at best in Class Cost.
Main Responsibilities :
- Receipt of parts, on time GRR and line feed at desired location using 5OK LEAN concept
- Ensure 100% part availability with low downtime/andons from material shortages and damages
- Timely shipping of rejections, subcontract and other material to vendors
- Track the rejections and take timely actions to avoid stock discrepancies.
- Coordinate with related functions for timely actions related to material nonconformity found at reception.
- Co ordinate with internal /external auditors, controllers and their teams for statutory and legal compliances related to inventory and internal logistics.
- Continuous improvement methodologies to ensure internal logistics continuously adopts best practices
- Strong focus on quality and 5S
- Ensure all compliances (internal, legal, IMS) are met 100% at all times and required documentation is updated at regular intervals.
3PL and Warehouse Function :
- Warehouse Logistics flow (Transport, delivery as per MES sequence)
- Part preservation and storage (adherence to FIFO, dust control, corrosion prevention, Space optimization, safety,..)
- Cycle count and stock count compliance/accuracy and weekly reconciliation
- System control to avoid obsolescence/limit overstock.
- Maintain GST and other regulatory tax related documentation/compliance/records.
- Review and improve 3PL efficiency to improve logistics cost index.
- Logistics excellence projects
General Responsibilities :
- Asst Manager/Deputy Manager - Internal Logistics
Product Company : DAPODI
- Respect and actively contribute to SHE improvements (Safety, Health, and Environment)
- Promote ideas for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Interact on time, with transparency and commitment.
- Be team player and maintain healthy relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a brand ambassador for Atlas Copco group core values and business code of conduct.
Educational requirements :
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Master's in business administration preferred
Experience requirements :
- Working knowledge of ERP and planning systems. BPCS &/or SAP experience a plus.
- Strong influencing, presentation and communication skills practiced routinely both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing institutional problem solving and process improvement tools and methodologies such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen
- 6 to 8 years of equivalent experience
- Experience of power Bi/other digital tools is plus