TA - Lead at Atomberg Technologies
Views:139 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Atomberg - Area Service Executive/Trainee (0-1 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Provide technical support and service for BLDC motor-based fans to customers in the assigned area/region.
2. Conduct on-site installation, commissioning, maintenance, and repair of BLDC motor-based fans.
3. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to the fans and provide timely resolution.
4. Conduct product demonstrations and trainings for the technical support team to enhance their understanding of the product.
5. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of service activities, including service reports, customer feedback, and warranty claims.
6. Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential sales opportunities and provide technical support during customer interactions.
7. Stay updated with the latest technological advancements in BLDC motor-based fans and provide feedback to the R&D team for product improvement.
Qualities we seek in you :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech ) in Electrical, Electronics, or a related field
- Basic understanding of how BLDC motor-based fans work and experience in servicing electrical appliances
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned area/region.
- Valid driver's license
- If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and customer service service, then this is the perfect place to start your career.
Role essentials :
1. First principles thinking Actively questioning every assumption and then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
2. Ambiguity : Ability to work in an unstructured setup
3. Attitude : Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands on
4. Complexity : ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced and dynamic environment
5. Detail Orientation : Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details