TA - Lead at Atomberg Technologies
Views:143 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Atomberg - Quality Specialist - Six Sigma (3-9 yrs)
About the Company :
Our mission : To solve the everyday problems of our customers by being truly imaginative in the way we use technology.
Who we are?
Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM Graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be presenting multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, Forbes30under30. Till date, we have also raised more than 450 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, Steadview etc
Since our inception, we have been successfully growing at more than 100% "YOY" and are currently doing a monthly revenue close to Rs 90 Cr/month. The target is to reach 1200 crores by FY 23-24. Current product line includes fans, mixer grinders & smart locks, and future product lines will include several other categories across home and kitchen appliances.
Today we are a team of more than 600+ professionals challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not?".
Atomberg Technologies Latest News :
- Atomberg Technologies raises $86 million in Series C funding led by Temasek & Steadview Capital
- Man behind the technology Manoj Meena, our CEO & Founder in conversation with CNBC regarding the latest funding & Atomberg's Growth
- New Product Launch - Go Key-Free with Atomberg 's new Smart Locks
- Atomberg raises $20 million in growth funding led by Jungle Ventures
- Actress Deepika Padukone Invests in Atomberg Technologies
- How Atomberg is Fanning a New Wave in Home Appliances
- New Product Launch - India's first Inverter Motor Mixer Grinder
TV Commercials: -
- Atomberg TVC I Tax Department comes knocking
- Atomberg TVC I Power Department comes knocking
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overall management of section for QA activities /Quality planning
- New instrument / measurement method development for accuracy & time saving
- New system implementation, System improvement
- CFT interaction for quality improvement
- Conducting / Participation in improvement projects (Six Sigma / PSP)
- Taking decision on observations of various parameters of RM / SFG / FG
- Responsible to ensure that all production processes are followed as per requirements.
- Ensuring all the Mfg. Quality Control processes for quality compliance & immediate actions in case of nonconformity.
- Take the Lead and ownership in improvement activities.
- Improve detection at Quality Stages.
- To track data of LQC and process rejections & prepare detailed reports of observed quality issues.
- To ensure that no rejections are passing OQC/ Field into the field so that FFR is improved.
- Conducting / Participation in improvement projects (Six Sigma)/ Kaizens
- Responsible for part quality issue resolution at various stages of manufacturing
- Monitoring of critical parameters and actions as per requirement
- Daily review of Process rejection (Assembly, Paint shop, M/C shop, Blade shop) and improvement
- Get CAPA for the defects / line rejection (scrap / rework)
- Follow FPA (First Part Approval) process for New Development /Change part / 4M.
- To Plan new gauges and instruments to ensure quality and reduce inspection time