TA - Lead at Atomberg Technologies
Views:125 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Atomberg - Specialist - Mechanical Purchase (3-7 yrs)
- Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM Graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be presenting multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, Forbes30under30. Till date, we have also raised more than 450 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, Steadview etc.
Atomberg Technologies Latest News :
- Atomberg Technologies raises $86 million in Series C funding led by Temasek & Steadview Capital
- Man behind the technology Manoj Meena, our CEO & Founder in conversation with CNBC regarding the latest funding & Atomberg's Growth
- New Product Launch - Go Key-Free with Atomberg 's new Smart Locks
- Atomberg raises $20 million in growth funding led by Jungle Ventures
- Actress Deepika Padukone Invests in Atomberg Technologies
- How Atomberg is Fanning a New Wave in Home Appliances
- New Product Launch - India's first Inverter Motor Mixer Grinder
Role responsibilities :
Position : Specialist - Purchase
- The Specialist - Mechanical Purchase will be responsible for purchasing of mechanical parts, materials essential for the operation of the organization. This role involves material procurement, scheduling, vendor management & cost optimization of regular production RM and ensuring the timely and costeffective procurement of mechanical goods.
- Handling complete production related material procurement & supplies.
- To ensure accurate and timely vendor schedule release.
- Regular vendor follow-ups and visits for timely vendor production and dispatches to ensure ZERO-line stoppages.
- To establish long term supply contracts and examines and re-evaluates existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Defining vendor production lead time and production capacities.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies, finalize details of orders and deliveries.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms.
Role Essentials :
- First-principles thinking - Actively questioning every assumption then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
- Ambiguity - Ability to work in an unstructured setup
- Attitude - Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
- Complexity - Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Detail Orientation - Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details