HR Manager at Aubergine Designworks LLP
Views:144 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aubergine Designworks - Quality Engineer - Furniture Manufacturer (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a quality engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Responsibilities for Quality Engineer
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve products
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
- Formulate a strategic plan to increase productivity in the business
- Document results and findings after inspections are carried out
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process
- Develop SOPs & Maintaining the records.
- Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment required
- High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations
- In-depth understanding of industry market trends and conditions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment