AutoCAD Draftsman - Piping (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Proficient in Piping and Mechanical drawing using AutoCAD.
2. Good knowledge of basic Piping design, Pipe routing, Pipe sizing, Piping Material Specifications, and Piping layout.
3. Development of Inspection Isometrics referring inspection reports and Inspection sketches to support corrosion monitoring campaigns.
4. Updating of existing Piping isometrics with regards to latest inspection reports.
5. Coordination with team members in timely submission of deliverables.
6. Creating, Updating, and Maintaining Registers such as Piping Asset Register, Master Equipment List, Anomaly registers, etc.
7. Should be proficient in using MS office.