Automation Engineer (1-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Required Knowledge :
- Electrical Panel
- PLC Work
- Conveyor Installation
- Machine Installation
Education : Btech/Diploma
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies.
- Use a combination of testing methods including automated.
- Coordinate and supervise testing activities.
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards.
Experience : minimum 1 year
- Willing to move
- Very Friendly Work Environment.
- Not For Freshers.
Job Types : Full-time, Walk-In
Salary : 18,000.00 - 28,000.00 per month