Automation Engineer Intern (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Please find the details of training and placement program for fresher (EEE, EIAND EC branch) offered by AUTOMATION ENGINEERS A.B. Pvt. Ltd.
- We provide 100% placement assistance.
Automation Engineers A.B. Pvt. Ltd. (AEAB) was promoted by engineering professionals with years of experience in the field of Industrial Automation Solution in association with Siemens Ltd., in the year 1998. AEAB, as an International Solution Partner & Authorized System House of Siemens Ltd.
- AEAB has grown at an exceptional rate with healthy CAGR of 43.3% its inception. Guided by the philosophy to provide innovative solutions that follow best manufacturing practices to deliver quality and reliability fully.
- AEAB has established a strong reference through installations across varied industries like Cement, paper, Steel, Pharmaceuticals, Food processing, Packaging, Filament & Fiber Yarn, Synthetics and many more.
- AEAB believes in strong & lasting relation with all our clients.
- VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES
- DC DRIVES
- SERVO DRIVES
- PLC (programmable Logic controller)
Integrated panel for :
- PCC (Power control center)
- MCC (Motor Control center)
- DG synchronization panel
- Relay Logic panel
AVR & ARDUINO
Key area of Expertise :
- Steel/Rolling Mill
- Paper industries
- Food processing plant
- Printing/ packing
- Cement Plant
- Sugar Mills
- Wastewater treatment plant (Pre/RO)
- Stone Crushing Plant
After testing success in every field we have ventured into, we are in the process of expanding our Horizon. The real challenge met during this immensely successful journey was to get the quality manpower.
- The need for trained and skilled manpower for the industry has been a long standing demand. The fresh engineering graduates are well versed with the theoretical knowledge but lack of practical experience and application knowledge. This lack of knowledge puts an additional burden on industry resources. To reduce such expenses, the demand for professional training is ever increasing.
- So to fulfill the gap between this demand and supply of skilled and trained manpower for automation industry at large, AEAB today offers education and training in Automation & Control, right from basic course for entry level to more advanced courses for the practicing engineers and professionals.
- Training orientation is such that it is 100%career oriented. This training will give an edge to the candidate over others and hence they would be better equipped to face the challenges upfront.
- Assured placement is there for everyone who enrolls for the full Training Module.Enrollment will be based on written test basis.
- Training will be on the self-support basis.
Demo Classes are available.
Office timings : Mon-Fri (8:30am - 6:00pm)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.