Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:358 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Automation Engineer - Mining (10-15 yrs)
Job Title : Electrical & Automation Engineer
Department : Electrical & Maintenance
Reporting : GM / Operations Head
Reported : Engineers & Technicians
Academic Qualifications : BE in Elec. Engg/Electronics
Experience : 10 - 15 years in Steel Mills
Age Bar : Below 40 years
Note : Must be comfortable for 2 Years contract & 30 Unpaid leaves can only apply.
- Bachelor accommodation, Food, Visa/Ticket, Medical & Insurance & Non-taxable Income including security deposit.
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience must in Tube forming industry
2. Sound knowledge of DC & AC Motors, DC & AC drives, PLC logic and general electrical maintenance of Automated Cold Tube forming line/ERW tube mill, slitting line, wire processing plant.
3. Well conversant with PLC Logic and ladder, HT & LT distribution (132 Kv/66Kv/33Kv), Electrical circuits, contactor logic, etc
4. Should have worked in the capacity of Maintenance In-charge for 5 - 6 years in Tube/Steel/Similar industry
5. Man-material management, inventory control, assessment and planning of spares and consumables for smooth operations.
6. Should have sound knowledge of DC & AC motor servicing, Earthing procedures, etc.
7. Should have knowledge of Instrumentation & calibration, project execution / plant commissioning
8. Should be able to trouble shoot problems and initiate maintenance practices like Preventive & Predictive Maintenance.
9. Operational experience with tube mill operations will be added advantage
10. Liaison with procurement for follow up of spares and consumables
11. Good communication skills, Generation of Monthly maintenance reports as required
12. Self-starter / motivated, should be able to lead the team with initiatives
13. Overseas exposure must
1. Head of Electrical Maintenance & Automation for Cold forming Tube plant/ERW tubes (Mill Main, Auxiliary equipment, EOT cranes, Water pumping sets, generators, chillers and compressors)
2. Review and requisite skilled & semi-skilled manpower for maintenance department
3. Cost and inventory control of maintenance department.
4. Reviewing and Planning Preventive Maintenance Schedule based on Breakdown trends, productivity Improvement, Safety Requirements
5. Developing a team of competent Staff, Technicians and work force
6. Maintaining inventory of Spares and consumables for uninterrupted plant operations.
7. Supervision and coordination of entire maintenance team with desired discipline.
8. Ensure planned KPI's of efficiency and performance are met
9. Working with other managers to implement the company's policies and organizational goals
10. Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed