Manager Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:422 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Automation Engineer - PLC Programming (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Interact with various stakeholders (Customers, Vendors) to get a detailed insight into solution requirement.
2. Manage people, process, equipment within the agreed upon framework to execute projects
3. Conceptualize and operationalize the solution and document them for development
4. Work in cross functional team comprising of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineers for erection and commissioning of projects such as Conveyor Systems, ASRS systems etc.
5. Develop products/solutions based on latest technology trends
6. Handle the entire process from selection and procurement of equipments like sensors, PLCs, Valves etc. and designing of SCADA, PLC Logics, Communication mechanism etc.
7. Handle the issues arising at the client site and providing necessary customer support
8. Identify issues in existing processes of client and recommend innovative solutions to increase efficiency
9. Train and develop the fresh talent in the organization in front end development 10 Manage end-to-end project commissioning at the client site
Additional Information :
- The incumbent shall be responsible for project implementation (Erection, commissioning, testing & troubleshooting) at the client's site.
- He shall also be responsible for new product development at our R&D Centre.
Skill Set :
PLC Programming, DCS, SCADA/HMI, Drives, Sensors, Transducers & Power Supplies, OPC Communication, Field Instruments : Erection, Commissioning & Interfacing, Open Protocol & Field Bus Communication, Project Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.