Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:260 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation Engineer - Rolling Mill - Steel (10-15 yrs)
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience in ROLLING MILL AUTOMATION and AC & DC DRIVES RELATED error rectification
2. knowledge in HANDLING all the issue related to PLC, AC & DC Drives
3. Should have worked AS ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION MANAGER in STEEL INDUSTRY
4. Doing proper preventive Maintenance of Electrical Panels, Drives & Motors and keep proper record on maintenance for future follow up
5. Should be conversant with maintenance practices followed in Industry Standard and guide maintenance team on ground
6. Self-starter / motivated, should be able to lead the team with initiatives and comply with Management policies
7. Overseas exposure desired
8. KNOWLEDGE in repairing electronics Cards
9. Complete Responsibility of Electrical Department day to day activity and maintenance
10. Knowledge in handling PLC & ELECTRICAL related issue in ROLLING MILL, SMS, WIRE DRAWING PLANT, BARBED WIRE MACHINE AND TUBE PLANT
11. Planning Proper spare to maintenance activities required for smooth and uninterrupted operations
12. Experience with Minimum 10 Years as AUTOMATION MANAGER IN STEEL MANUFACTURING
13. HANDLING AND DEDICATING TEAM FOR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY
14. Follow organizations Budgeted norms
- Bachelor Accommodation.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)