Automation Engineer - SCADA/PLC/DCS (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Interact with various stakeholders ( Customers, Vendors) to get a detailed insight into solution requirement.
- Manage people, process, equipment within the agreed upon framework to execute projects
- Conceptualize and operationalize the solution and document them for development
- Work in cross functional team comprising of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineers for erection and commissioning of projects such as Conveyor Systems, ASRS systems etc.
- Develop products/solutions based on latest technology trends
- Handle the entire process from selection and procurement of equipments like sensros, PLCs, Valves etc. and designing of SCADA, PLC Logics, Communication mechanism etc.
- Handle the issues arising at the client site and providing necessary customer support
- Identify issues in existing processes of client and recommend innovative solutions to increase efficiency
- Train and develop the fresh talent in the organization in front end development
- Manage end-to-end project commissioning at the client site
- The incumbent shall be responsible for project implementation (Erection, commissioning, testing & troubleshooting) at the client's site.
- He shall also be responsible for new product development at our R&D Centre.
Skill Set :
- PLC Programming, DCS, SCADA/HMI, Drives, Sensors, Transducers & Power Supplies, OPC Communication, Field Instruments : Erection, Commissioning & Interfacing, Open Protocol & Field Bus Communication, Project Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.