Director at Global Placement Services
Views:175 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation Engineer - Steel Manufacturing Industry (5-8 yrs)
Automation Engineers for Leading Steel Manufacturing Company based in Odisha.
Experience : 05 - 08 years in PLC, SCADA Programming & Automation.
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication (must).
Salary : Negotiable as per skills & experience.
Notice period : Immediate joiner or 15 - 30 days preferred.
Technical Skills Required :
1) PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) - Ladder Diagram Development.
2) SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) - PC & PLC Interface, Data Collection & Storage.
3) AC Servo Motor & Drives - Programming & Controlling Different Axis.
4) HMI (Human Machine Interface) - Screen Design, PLC Interface.
5) VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) - Commissioning & Troubleshooting.
6) Electrical Panel Design & Installation Onsite, Troubleshooting PLC, HMI & VFD Programming.
1) Knowledge in Industrial Automation systems, drives & motors, having experience in handling automation projects comprising of engineering & commissioning for Steel industry.
2) Should have experience in application programming for Metals process.
3) Knowledge in application programming & HMI development/ modifications for PLC/ DCS systems, different communication protocols used between PLC & Drives or in automation.
4) Should have programming knowledge and field experience in installation & commissioning of automation systems for Manufacturing Plants.
5) Carrying out independently activities of basic and detailed engineering of Automation systems including hardware and application programming.
6) Candidate should have hands on working experience in PLC, SCADA, RTU, DCS systems.
7) Should have very good Logical reasoning and Analytical skills.
8) Solid communication, collaborative skills, Debugging/Problem Solving Skill.