HR Executive at Maxim SMT Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:84 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation/Robotics Engineer - PCB Manufacturing (1-6 yrs)
Position : Automation / Robotics Engineer
Company website : www.maximsmt.com
This is a full-time on-site role, located in Gujarat, for an Automation/Robotics Engineer. In this role, you will work on designing and implementing automation and robotic systems solutions to support manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for managing projects related to the development of automation and robotics solutions and ensuring quality control standards.
1) Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics, Automation Engineering, or a related field
3+ years of experience in industrial automation/robotics.
2) Hands on Experience on ABB & EPSON robots Setup and maintain Cartesian, Scara and 6- axis robots.
3) Understands the functioning and programming of ABB/EPSON Robots. Complete the installation and commissioning of products at the customer site, ensuring delivery acceptance according to schedule, quality and scope. 4/5 years of experience in Hands on Experience on ABB & EPSON robots Setup and maintain Cartesian, Scara and 6- axis robot.
4) Ability to Setup Windows PC with machine GUI software.4) Able to read GUI log files/event logs to identify machine events.
5) Able to debug and replace faulty electrical and mechanical parts.
7) Understands PCBA manufacturing process.
8) Understanding of SECS/GEM HOST and machine connection Protocols.
9) Experience to set up serv parameters for servo amplifiers.
10) Experience in handling vision system recipes.
11) Collaborate with customer on equipment upgrades, iterations, issue resolution, maintenance, and handling various problems to ensure stable and safe equipment operation.
12) Responsible for promptly organizing equipment maintenance and providing timely feedback on on-site issues and customer requests.
13) Implement various technical applications provided by the company at the customer site, ensuring that work content, methods, and standards comply with rules and regulations.
14) Compile product usage evaluations and reports at the customer's site and provide honest feedback to product and R&D teams for optimization.
15) Ensure customer satisfaction and establish stable and trusting customer relationships.
16) Safeguard the storage of company materials on-site and provide technical guidance and training to new employees.
17) Hold a basic electrical / electronics degree certificate and have the ability to read circuit diagrams.
18) Possess strong communication and expression skills.