Manager at B2B Labyrinth Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:141 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation Sales Engineer - Mechatronics Engineering (1-5 yrs)
" Automation Sales Engineer "
Location : Pune (Bhosari)
- 1-5 years in (Conveyor, Leak testing Machine, Bowl Fender, Packaging Machine Pharmaceutical Machine, Industrial Washing Machine, Pick & place Gear box, Shaft, Guideways /Industrial product SPM Automation & robotics Products)
- Diploma/BE/B Tech in Mechanical experience in sales of products bearings /Mechatronic AND AUTOMATION products etc.
- Good communication
Job Description :
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Make Proposal as per customer or project wise requirement and Skills Auto Cad Microsoft Office Presentation Customer Relationship Public Speaking Languages English Hindi Marathi Products and share along with commercial details.
- Responsible for day-to-day Pre-sales & Post sales activity.
- Field Visits
- Send Quotations to customer
- Technically understand the need of customer
- Responsible for handling all customer's requirements with coordination sales Head.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Collaborate with sales to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets. Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services. Build new customer base.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogues, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment's.