HR - Manager at Tata Technologies
Views:1148 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Automobile/Manufacturing Engineer (0-1 yrs)
Criteria of Eligibility :
Tata Technologies Inviting Application for BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech of Fresher .
JOB DETAILS : Recruitment of Graduate Fresher for R&D Research.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
Qualification : Any Graduate Engineer .
Salary Offered : As Per Company Standards .
Education : BE/BTech/ME/MTech with good track record .
Bachelor of Technology B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering B.E. in preferred
Note : Fresher Graduate Engineer in Manufacturing / Engineering or Automobile / Electrical / Electronics preferred
Location : PAN India .
Gender : Male preferred
Contact Recruiter : Siddharth S ( 9674801607)
For details for the application contact us between 10 am to 5 pm .