Automobile Technician - Vehicle Repair Service (4-11 yrs)
- Spinny is the most trusted way of buying & selling used cars. Choose from over 1000+ fully inspected second hand cars models. Select online and book a test drive at a Spinny Car Hub near you. Get 5 days asssured money back guarantee and free 1 year comprehensive service warranty on all Spinny Assured pre owned cars.
- For more details visit their website www.spinny.com
Position : Lead Technician / Technician
JD : Top evaluate the car, Car repair
Technician+ Service Advisor- will be the perfect Match for the role
Must Have the following Knowledge :
Body Shop Knowledge :
- Pillars- A,B,C,D pillar
- Robotic punches-original welding
- Front Section- Fenders,bonnet Cross member, side legs, aprons, Firewall
- Side Section- doors, pillars, running board
- Rear Section- hood/dicky, quarter panels
3. Engine :
- Noise- Engine knocking, rattling on cold start,constant clicking/tapping noise,loud squealing noise as we accelerate,grinding noise on gear shifting.
- Belt- loud squealing noise as we accelerate
- Sludge- Without frequent use, the motor oil accumulates coolant, dirt, water, fuel and other contaminants and become greasy
- Back compression- This is a condition where Air fuel mixture with oil and smoke splashing off engine oil inlet cap when it's opened or from the oil dipstick.
- Blue smoke- Engine oil burning with Air Fuel Mixture
- White smoke- Coolant burning with Air Fuel Mixture
- Black smoke- improper Air Fuel Mixture
4. Radiator :
- Rusting- due to the use of water
- Coolant- colour- Pink, green
5. Clutch :
- Parts- clutch plate,friction plate/pressure plate,flywheel,hydraulics
6. Brakes : parts- drum- Brake drum, Wheel cylinder, Brake shoe
7. Suspension :
- Sounds- connection rod noise,link rod noise,shocker/damper noise
- shocker damper- leakage? Ride may become bouncy, Steering wheel may vibrate, Tire wear may increas
- temp- 5-8 Deg
- flow- Cars typically are more fuel efficient when the air conditioner is set to re-circulate interior air.
- Parts- compressor, condenser, evaporator, orifice tube (or expansion valve), and an accumulator.
- wear & tear- overinflation, underinflation, aging
- tread marks- depth gauge, tyre marking .
10. MIL lights:
- sensors- steady (indicating a minor fault) and flashing (indicating a severe fault).
11. body rusting:
- Reason- poor paint quality, water logging, exposure to atmosphere, etc
Qualification - ITI Automobile/Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
Location : Bangalore