Senior Manager at
Views:1443 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP/Chief Manager - Waste Management/Water Treatment Projects (15-28 yrs)
We are at present having a senior position as AVP / Chief Manager (Technical Services) for a leading environmental business entity operating in various areas under environment and waste management sector based in Kolkata location.
The company Focuses on projects in Waste management, Water Treatment projects under a BOOT/BOO/PPP model
- BE in Civil Engineering.
Reporting Relationship : To CEO
Location Kolkata / Have to travel to all the project sites
Position Summary (Broad overview of responsibility) :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering with 18 years experience in execution of WTP, DM Plant, ETP, WWTP, Cross Country pipe line, Intake etc as RCM.
- Professional Experience: minimum 18 Years in following fields.
- Overall responsibility for Planning & timely Execution of EPC Contract of ETP, WWTP, WTP including DM Plant, River Water Intake including switch yard and Cross Country pipe line, Composite Water Supply Project, Sewerage Pipe line Distribution System etc for clients like IOCL, HPL, ONGC, MRPL, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Delhi Jal Board, KMC, KMDA, Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority, Orissa Water Supply & Sewerage Board, DVC and Public Health Engineering, W. Bengal for Power Plant, Refinery & Petrochemical Industry, Infrastructure development project, Urban Agglomeration etc, etc.
- Must have work experience of budgeting, estimation and BOQ analysis for quotes and make revised projections and estimates.
- Must have worked on min. Rs 200 Cr project package in the areas of Sewerage Network, 10, Sewage pumping station and Sewage treatment plant
- Must be able to take up Correspondence with client etc(ONGC, MRPL, AUDA,KMC, OWSSB, DVC, KMDA, PHE) and Consultant [EIL, PMC (TOYO, JAPAN) etc], correspondence with Technology providers, suppliers for finalizing the scope of work.
- Maintaining Quality and Safety at site through concern Engineers.,
- Working knowledge of Preparation of Detailed project reports/CMA for arrangement of Project loan, Working Capital
- Liasioning with local Govt Agencies.
- MIS reports on daily and on periodical basis which includes project tracker, project progress report
Key Competencies :
Functional Skills / Knowledge :
- Successful Project Planning
- Successful Project Management
- Successful negotiations with Technology suppliers.
- Must have knowledge of M.S Project, Prima vera
- Training on Primavera
- Training on OHSAS 18001.
- Training on Construction Management
- Understanding of working of Government Units and State Govt especially
- Presenting to Top Management, managing Board level interactions.
Behavioral Skills / Knowledge :
- Should be able to organize work in a planned manner to meet timelines;
- Should be a good team member and leadership
- Articulation and communication to be clear
- Ability to take stress and manage multiple stakeholders in a diplomatic manner.
- Power of persuasion, power of influence and ability to work and get things done
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Lead a small team of 3-4 members.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Qualifications : B.Tech (Civil), +18 yrs. experienced.
- Blend of experience of working in Project Planning, Project construction and Site supervision in Water waste water Sector.
- Expertise in Project Supervision, Project construction, Project Planing in Water, waste water, CETP in Mid size project of value Rs 200 cr.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.