Consultant at Michael Page
Views:635 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP - EHS - Construction (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Give strategic guidance to establish world class standards of Health, Safety and Environment function.
- Analyze & further improve existing HSE compliance framework in consultation with Management based on assessments and findings from HSE Audit consultants.
- Lead the program to train and disseminate core safety concepts amongst all Safeway employees & contractors
- Drive processes for monitoring, measurement, analysis and performance evaluation on HSE aspects.
- Define the scope of independent safety auditors, facilitate their audit and take remedial measures
- To participate in the investigation of high potential near miss incident and accidents
- Develop tools & processes to identify HSE performance of subcontractors.
- To implement recommendations provided by Safety consultants and build a robust HSEMS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.