Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:409 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Maintenance (12-20 yrs)
AVP - Maintenance
Educational Qualification - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Supervision & monitoring of HEMM maintenance and Equipment's safety devices as per statutory guidelines
2. Explore, evaluate and implement best practices for maintenance of HEMM Equipment's to achieve Operational reliability at least cost.
3. Designing & developing the various SOPs, manuals & formats for maintenance of mining machinery (HEMM) to meet the standards & compliance's.
4. Designing plans to carry out all types of maintenance works including preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and break down maintenance of HEMM.
5. Establish day-to-day maintenance schedules for maintaining 95% up time of machines in order to meet production schedules and ensure uninterrupted operations.
6. Maintaining Equipment's target availability, MTTR and MTBF for complying day to day production targets.
7. Planning, Budgeting, MIS & monitoring all HEMM activities, Cost control through waste reduction, minimizing break downs by improved HEMM maintenance followed by TPM/WCM, spare parts management through SAP, ERP, JIT & indigenous effort.
8. Implementation & Control of Reliability Centered Maintenance Practice
9. Conducting maintenance and operation cost economy by conducting periodic fuel and production output studies of equipment's taken randomly and send such reports to management as and when asked or at least once a month.
10. Analyzing failures of components & parts, causes of failures, quality of spares in case of premature failures, warrant claims in case of failures under warranty.
11. Analyze Equipment Life Cycle Costing and utilization rates & making recommendations on replacement, addition or sale of assets as needed.
12. Reviewing and presenting to Apex Management the prepared Annual Budget and costing for Opex and Capex Spares for all Equipment.