Recruitment Specialist at GloCons Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
AVP/Senior AVP - Quality - Fertilizer (20-30 yrs)
Opening with India's Largest fertilizer player, is in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Chemicals, Agro Chemicals and Crop Protection.
Position : AVP or Sr AVP - Quality
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
Key parameters :
- Look for Bulk material companies, Fertilizers, Pharma (Final products should be non-liquid).
- PhD or M.Tech Chemical or MSc Chemistry
- Minimum 20 years experience
- Should be handling QA/QC for multiple Mfg Units
Suitable candidates from :
- Non FDA API (Non liquid / Non paste) plants.
- FMCG products which are Non liquid / Non paste plants.
- Indian Fertiliser, Chemicals and agro chemical companies.
Job Description :
- Provides strategic direction and leadership for the product quality initiatives of Business in both QA and QC aspects.
- Assures continuous improvement of product quality leading towards customer satisfaction
- Building product quality leadership and competitive advantage in the market
- Strengthen the quality organization through multiple initiatives
- Establish high standard quality processes for RM, Procured materials and Finished goods.
- Manage the establishment and administration of a SBU wide Quality Management System (QMS)
- Responsible for day to day function and team management of QC & QA function at Plant levels
- Develop and refine SOPs for chemical analysis, instruments and calibration
- Ensure of raw materials, intermediate, finished goods of all plants and utilities in unit to ensure conformance to the specifications and requirements
- Providing support for operational issues in plant by carrying out special analysis
- Analyse and address the quality complaints and failures at plant level and from market
- Strengthening management systems like IMS, TQM, PSMS pertaining to Quality Function
- Quality of Imported Rock phosphate, Phosphoric acid, Sulphur/Sulfuric acid consumed in Phosphoric acid plant and chemicals consumed
- Quality of inputs consumed in Pilot Plant
- Final complex fertilizer bagged conforms to FCO requirement
- Critical process control at various stages of PAP,SAP, Complex and SND plant
- Product development/Analytical method development support to Pilot plant
- Soil laboratory quality control
- Statistical techniques in problem solving
- Customer complaint investigation
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Magruder Inerlab proficiency testing participation on a monthly basis
- Meeting the applicable requirement
Relevant experience (Nature & years of relevant experience required to execute the role) :
- 20 years of experience with 5-7 years of heading the quality function in a similar industry.
- Rich experience in analytical, QC, QA, R&D of industry with highly skilled in analytical method development and handling high end analytical instruments
- Good knowledge in fertiliser/ chemical / Agro chemical manufacturing processes and system related knowledge for quality process
- Knowledge in SAP - QM module preferred
Threshold skills and capabilities required to execute the role
- Deep understanding of the products, processes and practices of the business to plan and deliver the functional strategy
- Analytical knowledge, structured problem solving skills and expertise in management systems like QMS, IMS, LSS
- Proven leadership, communication and teamwork skills with demonstrated abilities to both work collaboratively
- Strategically contribute to the system development to minimize product failure or reprocess to reduce cost of poor quality and improve customer satisfaction
Mobile - Mobile: 8368164061