B&A Health - Sterilization Engineer (1-4 yrs)
B&A Health is an international standard medical device manufacturing firm producing high-quality medical disposables for the Indian and overseas market. We are ready to launch our products and are in the process of building a strong operations team.
We are looking for - Sterilization Engineer-. The Sterilisation Engineer will support sterility assurance activities for the International region in compliance with ISO 13485.
Responsible for entire Sterilization operations for optimum production through the following points:
1. Responsible for handling the total Sterilization operations, machines and maintenance thereof with required skills.
2. Key Role for Process implementation and getting optimum production with cost saving.
3. Reporting to the Production In- charge on the day to day operations, planning, monthly reporting and necessary maintenance of records as required.
4. Coordinating with other team members.
5. Quality Management systems support by helping the quality personnel in formulating, maintaining and improving the same.
6. Key role in implementation/improvements/up gradation of processes on the continual basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.