HR Manager Recruitment at Baidyanath Minerals Pvt Ltd
Views:53 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Baidyanath Minerals - Manager - Project & Purchase (4-12 yrs)
Company Name: Baidyanath Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Project & Purchase Engineer / Manager
Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical( IIM / NIT/NITIE/IIT Preferred )
- Analyzing project specifications, developing work schedules.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Project Co-ordination, Preparation of draft report on Manpower requirement for the new expansion.
- Project Monitoring, Status Report, Coordination between Consultant, Plant and Supplier.
- Floating enquiry, Technical and Commercial Offer Review and Evaluation, Comparison and Order Finalization.
- Technical data sheet / Specification preparation, vendor drawing review, Guide and Review GA drawing, Layout.
- Ensuring that all engineering and manufacturing processes are in keeping with the health and safety regulations of the state and the country.
- Assist with all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- To lead a new project from conceptual stage to engineering, designing and equipment procurement .
- To hire and take job interviews of technical persons of every faculty from fabrication, civil constructions, electrical, mechanical, mineral processing, support systems for the project .
- To negotiate offer and buy equipment fro vendors .
- To monitor all shipment from vendor till site .
- To monitor spares parts inventory at plant and place timely order with vendors to ensure spares availability .
- To manage office administration at mumbai office .