HR Manager - Talent Attraction at Bayer Group
Views:112 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bayer - Manager - Packaging Development (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Packaging Development
Roles And Responsibilities :
- To analyse new packaging materials and prepare the specifications in the SAP system and to fulfill all the SAP data requirements of Site QC, Artwork management, Procurement.
- Preparing, maintaining and distributing the specifications to our manufacturing sites & also to toll sites
- Approving, maintaining and distributing shade cards for decorated packaging materials
- Preparation of inspection plans in the PBC system
- Analysis of new packaging materials from existing supplier
- Analyzing and preparing analytical test reports for packaging materials from New suppliers
- Analysis of market samples for genuineness
- Preparing Packaging Material Specification (PMS), Packaging Specification (PGS) in OS3 system
- Receipt of samples from global labs, maintain the stocks and distribute to various locations
Who are you :
Education : BSc (Chemistry) / M.Sc. with 2 years full time degree in Packaging technology from IIP or equivalent institute ( SIES)
Experience : 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of Packaging
- Knowledge on local regulations (for e.g. Insecticide Act) and common global packaging norms.
Note : Vapi is our Plant Location hence 6 days working.
About Bayer :
- Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
- Our products are helping to address some of today's biggest challenges, including global population growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient and, wherever possible, sustainable use of natural resources. We are improving people's quality of life by preventing, alleviating or curing diseases. We are helping to provide an adequate supply of high-quality food, feed and renewable plant-based raw materials.
- In line with our mission Bayer - Science For A Better Life, we aim to improve people's quality of life. For this endeavor, we focus on our core competency of developing and successfully commercializing innovative products and solutions based on scientific knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.