Talent Acquisition Manager at Bayer
Views:174 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bayer - Process Engineer (4-12 yrs)
Provide engineering support to Chemical process development for designing & implementation of newly developed lab process for commercial production.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with Chemical process development team (CPD) during product process development, process improvement / process optimization and scale up of lab process. from Lab/MiniPlant scale to Pilot plant and production plant
- Knowledge of Chemical Engineering principles, calculations for heat/mass balance, sizing & selection of equipment, component, instruments, line sizing, pump hydraulics, equipment layout understanding etc. Applying above to carryout Basic & detailed Engineering.
- Support to site project team for engineering concept preparation and provide assistance during technology transfer for troubleshooting and debugging
- Analyze and examine data from CPD to ensure data sufficiency, recommend special equipment for distillation, filtration, mass transfer, crystallization etc. to improve the process efficiency.
- Work with CPD team during process optimization and scale up for process development
Provide assistance to commissioning teams during final plant start-up for troubleshooting and debugging
- Take part in technical discussions with internal stakeholders, client & consultants.
- Preparation & review of Piping & Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) as per process requirement specifications.
- Preparation of SMZ, Environmental norms and Environmental concept based on Laboratory process.
- Looking after process calculation like Mass balance, Energy balance, BOM / COGM and Reaction Engineering
- Coordinate with Process & Plant Safety (P&PS) team and participate in A1, A2, A3 & A4 review to develop safety concept for pilot plant trial and commercial plant.
- Technical procurement cycle starting from Data sheet preparation, enquiry, vendor query, offer comparison (technical & commercial), vendor drawing approvals for Pilot plant and Lab.
- Coordinate the various aspects of the process engineering, including design, planning and development.
- Commissioning /application support to site project execution team
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in Chemical Engineering from the premium institutes
- Ph.D. with more than 3 years of relevant work experience I M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with more than 5 years of of relevant work experience I B.Tech with more than 8 years of of relevant work experience
- Professional experience in the field of Lab process engineering data generation, plant operation, plant engineering and project management
- Hands on experience of conceptual, Basic & Detailed designing of Chemical plant
- Working knowledge of safety systems, design documentation standards, automation validation, quality assurance, and automated system integration
- Strong knowledge of relevant software (like Aspen/DoE softwares/Mixing softwares) and hardware tools
- Knowledge of project control skills including project planning, scheduling, cost control, and requirements development
- Ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams and to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive approach with good communication skills; Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus