Director - HRBP at Bennet & Bernard
Views:319 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Bennet & Bernard - Executive Assistant to Chairman (3-5 yrs)
Role Definition :
The executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties. Tasks handled are to facilitate ease of business whether business tasks or administrative. Prepare MoM, reports, trackers, cataloguing and distributing information, presentations for business aid, track timelines with partners, stakeholders and clients, assist with research. The EA will represent management eventually whether via correspondence or in person.
The candidate is expected to assist in strategy meetings, analyse various data & present conclusions to management & stakeholders. The EA will support in Business Intelligence, Correspondence and Business Coordinator
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidates with Legal or Business Background. Post graduates in Legal/ Finance preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in C-level assistance
Job Responsibilities :
- Advisor on business in regard to Legal/Financial matters
- Accompany Chairman on meetings within and outside the country.
- EA must follow instruction from Chairman/ Management. Have ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by the boss. Relate messages or instructions to others from the Chairman
- EA will work directly with at least one person: the Chairman. But EA might also be the first line of communication between the Chairman and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, upper management and other employees.
- The Chairman will rely on EA to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require EA to have terrific organizational skills.
- Revert on business-related emails of Chairman.
- Follow through on meetings to take forward communication internal teams/ external partners and associates with regards to business progress.
- Enables the Chairman to focus on business directing/ attending to administrative, financial, and operational activities for Chairman/ Management.
- Works on multiple priority activities concurrently that require considerable coordination and follow through, to meet deadlines and requests
- Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Carries out and researches requests with little direction and presents findings in a timely manner.
- Will play a crucial role, as a facilitator between our India and international offices & businesses.
Skill & Ability :
- Discretion and trustworthiness- EA will have access to confidential information
- Has a strong affinity to numbers and makes conclusions there of
- Is Legal/ Finance strong
- Strong business acumen
- Computer & technology efficient
- Result oriented and highly positive attitude
- Interpersonal Skills, Influencer, Negotiator
- Deals with ambiguity, rapid moving boss, including fast changing ideas of boss
- Listening and Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills & multi-tasking
- Role will require heavy travel domestic & international as per Chairman/ Management schedule, including requirement to perhaps relocate for long stints to EU
- Intuitive skillset to handle high profile management, in sometimes a stressful environment
- Attention to detail and very high work ethics
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge of European Culture, Business, Languages is an advantage