Bewakoof - Head - Plant Operations (8-15 yrs)
Must Haves :
- Experience in Factory Compliance
- Good experience in Excel
- Good communication skills to handle internal & external communications
- Experience from Textile/Manufacturing/Warehouse/Printing industry
- Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
Good To Haves : Knowledge of SAP
- Plan an effective production schedule
- Coordination with the planning team for production planning to ensure the efficient and optimum utilisation of available capacity is happening within budget and quality standards
- Checking feasibility of production numbers and monitor capacity w.r.t forecasted production numbers
- Set production budget and manage the same as per sanctioned by the management
- Determine the human resources and material resources required.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Implement cost control programs
- Manage the coordination to ensure a smooth flow through all stages (Semi Finished goods storage, Printing, Quality checks, Pre-packing)
- Manage entire production functions which include manage and monitor the performance of staff, adherence of all policies, monitoring stock)
- Develop policies & protocol with respect to system and ERP
- Preparing and presenting various reports and handling escalations
- Handling internal coordination and ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including planning, designing, marketing, sales, quality etc.
- Conduct in house training for developing subordinates