Managing Partner at Bhupendra International
Views:273 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Bhupendra International - Injection Moulding Supervisor (5-7 yrs)
Position: Injection Moulding Supervisor
The Injection moulding Supervisor is responsible for directing a small team of moulding associates in the areas of production, scheduling, safety, maintenance and quality. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience of - hands-on- injection moulding and similar experience dealing in plastic polymers as well as supervisory experience. The position will require competencies that include moulding, tooling, quality inspection and supervision.
- Troubleshoot and adjust moulding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output
- Lead a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement
- Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance
- Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment within moulding department
- Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions
- Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Coordinate with outside vendors regarding maintenance and repair for tooling and equipment
- Implement and manage all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on all injection moulding equipment
- Have complete understanding of all Injection moulding Equipment and Plant level equipment trouble shooting from mechanical parts, electrical parts,hydraulic parts to electronic parts.
- Co ordinate with all departments within the plant like Accounts,Housekeeping,Inventory heads,Stores etc for smooth operations and flawless implementation of PPC(Production Planning Control)
- Effectively report all MIS reports necessary to control the output both in quantity and quality aspect of the products manufactured within the plant.
- QC control
- Preventive maintenance of all plant and equipment.
Physical Demands :
- May engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30-35 kgs.
- Must be fit to take all types of physical activities through out the shifts.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and PDF Acrobat.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment and supervisory experience.
- Must possess strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Must be able to deisgn flow chart diagrams for process control.
- Degree/Diploma in Plastics or Engineering OR 5 years hands-on work experience in Injection Moulding
- Continuous Improvement experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably in an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- Must be willing to locate in Chennai for continuous period
- Must have a strong sense of growth and build smaller leadership teams.
- Must be diligent, have a positive attitude and a strong sense of belonging to the organisation.
- Should have an open mindset to take newer roles and responsibilities.
- Should be ready to get into a contract of mutual time agreement with the company.