MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:99 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Bid/Tender Manager (10-15 yrs)
Our client provides integrated solutions for water, waste water, effluent & sewage management and solid waste management and is one of the few companies of India, having the capability to Build, Operate & Maintain water utilities on a 24x7 basis, catering industrial, commercial, municipal & domestic consumers to contribute towards building a "water positive footprint"
We are currently Hiring for a Bid Manager having 10-15 years of experience and must have previously worked in Water, Waste water and allied projects including National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), Hybrid annuity projects preferred.
- Evaluation of Tendering Process, Pre-qualification criteria, PQ Compliance - Technical and Financial qualifications,
- Tracking, Bid Due Dates, Pre-bid Meeting Dates, Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) requirements
- Preparation of RFP Synopsis, Tender Documentation, Bid Index, e-tendering through online portal,
- Requesting for Modifications on Tender conditions as needed by Company.
- Tender submission online and offline mode, must be familiar with digital signature certificate and uploading tender documents on portal
- Drafting Joint Bidding Agreement, JV Agreement, Filling up all necessary bid forms Technical & Financial as per tender requirement
- Preparation of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Draft / Guarantee, Tender Fee Submission, Hardcopy submission of documents if required
- Preparation of Power of Attorney, Signing and Stamping the bid documents by authorized signatory
- Shall be Responsible for obtaining Notary Certificate, CA Certificates, Affidavit and Disclosure as per tender requirements
- Keep track of post bid clarification / compliance from client end
- Update status of the tender on regular interval and keep an eye on probable competition in bidding
- Keeping record of upcoming projects, tracking new projects and developing Market Intelligence / competitive analysis
- Business communications, presentations, tender related communications
- Effective customer / Associate Stakeholder relationship management
Behavioral Competences :
- Must have eye for details and diligence.
- Must be fast and accurate.
- Delivering within deadlines and ability to work with Multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with different team members.
- Ability to create strong working relationships
- Strong written and communication skills.
- IT Savvy, MS Office expertise, Tender search, Portal, e-tendering process.
- Networking and stakeholder skills
Experience : 10 to 15 Years
Qualification : Graduate Engineer / Diploma Engineer of any discipline with hands on experience of bidding for Govt. Tenders of estimate more than 250 Cr