MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:138 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Bid/Tender Manager (10-15 yrs)
Our client provides integrated solutions for water, waste water, effluent & sewage management and solid waste management and is one of the few companies of India, having the capability to Build, Operate & Maintain water utilities on a 24x7 basis, catering industrial, commercial, municipal & domestic consumers to contribute towards building a "water positive footprint"
We are currently Hiring for a Bid Manager having 10-15 years of experience and must have previously worked in Water, Waste water and allied projects including National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), Hybrid annuity projects preferred.
- Evaluation of Tendering Process, Pre-qualification criteria, PQ Compliance - Technical and Financial qualifications,
- Tracking, Bid Due Dates, Pre-bid Meeting Dates, Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) requirements
- Preparation of RFP Synopsis, Tender Documentation, Bid Index, e-tendering through online portal,
- Requesting for Modifications on Tender conditions as needed by Company.
- Tender submission online and offline mode, must be familiar with digital signature certificate and uploading tender documents on portal
- Drafting Joint Bidding Agreement, JV Agreement, Filling up all necessary bid forms Technical & Financial as per tender requirement
- Preparation of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Draft / Guarantee, Tender Fee Submission, Hardcopy submission of documents if required
- Preparation of Power of Attorney, Signing and Stamping the bid documents by authorized signatory
- Shall be Responsible for obtaining Notary Certificate, CA Certificates, Affidavit and Disclosure as per tender requirements
- Keep track of post bid clarification / compliance from client end
- Update status of the tender on regular interval and keep an eye on probable competition in bidding
- Keeping record of upcoming projects, tracking new projects and developing Market Intelligence / competitive analysis
- Business communications, presentations, tender related communications
- Effective customer / Associate Stakeholder relationship management
Behavioral Competences :
- Must have eye for details and diligence.
- Must be fast and accurate.
- Delivering within deadlines and ability to work with Multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with different team members.
- Ability to create strong working relationships
- Strong written and communication skills.
- IT Savvy, MS Office expertise, Tender search, Portal, e-tendering process.
- Networking and stakeholder skills
Experience : 10 to 15 Years
Qualification : Graduate Engineer / Diploma Engineer of any discipline with hands on experience of bidding for Govt. Tenders of estimate more than 250 Cr
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.