Big Worth - Executive Assistant To MD (5-7 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Support the day to day work of the Managing Director
- Service management team meetings
Primary duties and responsibilities :
- Biglaundry.com, a Butterfly initiative, has been conceptualized to bring to your doorstep laundry services at the click of a button. Our vision is to give our customers a hassle-free, never before laundry service experience. Without having to step out or look for laundries or drycleaners.
- At Big Laundry, we understand the difficulty of getting efficient, economical and quality washing in today's times. We are stepping in to solve it for you. Your laundry is our business and we work tirelessly to make it a worthwhile experience.
- Harnessing technology to give your clothes the best in washing and ironing. Steam wash that is safe on fabrics and gives maximum protection. Steam press for longer lasting crispness. Bar coding for safety of the clothes. Offering convenience and savings in time and money beyond compare. Because Customer Delight is at the top of our mind always.
- Our laundry services differentiator lies in getting unlimited number of clothes laundered at a nominal cost per month, thereby saving you time, money and effort. No time? No maid? Not well? No space to dry clothes? No problem. Pick-up, wash, iron and home-delivery of your garments done seamlessly taking a mere five minutes of your time. Rain or shine!
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director's work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings
- To work with the Managing Director, the board, the senior management team and other staff
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Work within the framework of company's corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required
- Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
- Take responsibility for the ordering of stationary and office supplies.
- Service the board including the production of agendas, minutes and key papers.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.