HR - Manager at Arnk Interiors
Views:150 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Billing Engineer - Civil & Structural Design (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
About ARNK Group - ARNK is a Leading Interior Fit-out Team with a People-Centric Core. We Value Integrity and Place our People, Clients and End-users at the Very Core of Every Decision. For Over the Years we have Provided Premium Quality, Complete Turnkey Solutions Covering Engineering, Planning, Execution and Delivery. Our Ability to Understand Challenges and Craft Solutions is Second to None and we Place our People, Clients and End-Users at the very Core of Every Decision. When it Come to Cost, Time and Quality, these are not a Given at ARNK, they are a Starting Point - we also Ensure a Seamless Experience where Each and Every Project is Delivered Safely, Snag-Free and to the Highest Quality. With a Solid and Diverse Client Base, our Robust Portfolio of Successful Projects Includes Commercial Spaces, Retail stores, Restaurants and Residents.
- Prepare quantity sheet from onsite data & drawings
- Prepare bill of quantities (BOQ) & bills with item rates from tender
- Prepare & process subcontractor bills
- To take the measurement from the site engineer
- To get work done as per the protocol of the company
- To follow up on the accounts department for payment
- Review the quantities item listed
- Checking and certification of bills and invoices from vendors and contractors
- Checking measurements
- Bill certification
- Should be good in MS Excel and MS word
- Preparing reconciliation statements
- Maintain and balance the income generation and advancement of any project at the sites by observing the work from the workplace itself
- 5 years of Experience in Billing Engineer.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Go to person, having strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail