HR Executive at Driver Logistics
Views:147 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Billing Executive (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Obtain customers' names, codes, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased and delivered.
- Responsible for organizing, collation and replying to company email.
- Daily Email the stock status report (Inbound and Outbound) to logistics coordinator.
- Create Good Receipt Note (GRN) in SAP after when items unloaded and scanned by the supervisor.
- Regularly checking stock storage location in SAP and move stocks in quality to respective location (Normal, Defective etc.)
- Prepare and print the picking list in SAP and transfer it to the warehouse coordinator for picking the items that are to be loaded in the vehicle.
- After completing the scanning process by supervisor, transfer the serial number from TO (Transfer Order) to delivery note and complete the process of Post Good Issue (PGI) in SAP.
- Generate the Invoices, LR and E-way bill (3 copies: - Original copy, duplicate copy and triplicate) for the product to be delivered.
- Print the invoices and hand it over to the office clerk.
- Update the IOD after when the goods are delivered to the respective dealer. Collect POD and maintain records.
- File the Warehouse copy of invoices, LR and Eway bills.
- Preparation of ARA and SRN
- Printing the Collection note
- Prepare the DMIR process in SAP
- Process the PDI pending, PDI transfer based on the PDI report.
- Maintaining and Filing the ARA documents, SRN documents, PDI documents and other allied works