HR Executive at Driver Logistics
Views:155 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Billing Executive (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Obtain customers' names, codes, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased and delivered.
- Responsible for organizing, collation and replying to company email.
- Daily Email the stock status report (Inbound and Outbound) to logistics coordinator.
- Create Good Receipt Note (GRN) in SAP after when items unloaded and scanned by the supervisor.
- Regularly checking stock storage location in SAP and move stocks in quality to respective location (Normal, Defective etc.)
- Prepare and print the picking list in SAP and transfer it to the warehouse coordinator for picking the items that are to be loaded in the vehicle.
- After completing the scanning process by supervisor, transfer the serial number from TO (Transfer Order) to delivery note and complete the process of Post Good Issue (PGI) in SAP.
- Generate the Invoices, LR and E-way bill (3 copies: - Original copy, duplicate copy and triplicate) for the product to be delivered.
- Print the invoices and hand it over to the office clerk.
- Update the IOD after when the goods are delivered to the respective dealer. Collect POD and maintain records.
- File the Warehouse copy of invoices, LR and Eway bills.
- Preparation of ARA and SRN
- Printing the Collection note
- Prepare the DMIR process in SAP
- Process the PDI pending, PDI transfer based on the PDI report.
- Maintaining and Filing the ARA documents, SRN documents, PDI documents and other allied works
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.