Manager Recruitment at Nexus Consultants & Services
Views:187 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Billing Manager - MEP (15-18 yrs)
Minimum Experience: The candidate with a minimum of 15-18 years of site experience
- Graduate/ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
- Proven experience of the high rise residential project with a minimum of one project life cycle
- Should be hands-on Construction contracts Terms & Conditions
- Should have knowledge of Statutory Compliances
- Hands-on experience of MS Office, MSP
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities along with leadership skills
- Should have directly managed a team
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning, and decision making
- Experience of working for the contractor
- Experience of working with real estate developer
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for the entire Billing, Estimation, and MIS
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Estimate quantities from GFC drawings
- Check bills raised by the contractor, includes on-site verification of measurement
- Certify bills as per contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain records of payment done and balance to be done for contractors/vendors
- Analysis of claims by contractors /vendors
- Prepare quantity and cost estimates for completion of the project, and inform stake -holders of variations if any.
- Review Tender Documents based on the requirements of the project.
- To support PM in the billing & generating cost-related reports and documentation.
- Material Reconciliation
- Data entry & analysis in ERP Software or SAP (If used by the company)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.