Manager Recruitment at Nexus Consultants & Services
Views:127 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Billing Manager - MEP (15-18 yrs)
Minimum Experience: The candidate with a minimum of 15-18 years of site experience
- Graduate/ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
- Proven experience of the high rise residential project with a minimum of one project life cycle
- Should be hands-on Construction contracts Terms & Conditions
- Should have knowledge of Statutory Compliances
- Hands-on experience of MS Office, MSP
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities along with leadership skills
- Should have directly managed a team
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning, and decision making
- Experience of working for the contractor
- Experience of working with real estate developer
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for the entire Billing, Estimation, and MIS
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Estimate quantities from GFC drawings
- Check bills raised by the contractor, includes on-site verification of measurement
- Certify bills as per contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain records of payment done and balance to be done for contractors/vendors
- Analysis of claims by contractors /vendors
- Prepare quantity and cost estimates for completion of the project, and inform stake -holders of variations if any.
- Review Tender Documents based on the requirements of the project.
- To support PM in the billing & generating cost-related reports and documentation.
- Material Reconciliation
- Data entry & analysis in ERP Software or SAP (If used by the company)