BIM Architect (1-2 yrs)
Education: Graduation or Diploma in relevant stream.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The person will be working/collaborating on projects with clients from the USA, UK, and ANZ.
- He is expected to have excellent communication skills and understand (in-depth) the customer's instructions and speak fluently on the progress updates and queries. They need to be confident speaking to customers from the USA, UK, etc.
- The person is expected to be highly proficient in various software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks. Civil3D experience will be preferred
- They are expected to be fast learners and also need to train the team on new concepts effectively.
- They will be expected to work with the team to coordinate the deliveries and be responsible for the QC & QA, ensuring the project files meet the requirement in the first iteration.
- The person will be expected to be good in AutoCAD drafting, Revit, creating families, schedules, and adding parameters and formulas to develop shop drawings based on input data.
- The work involves creating drawings, elevations, floor plans, sections, 3D models (from PDFs and Sketches), Permit Sets, Clash detection, shop drawings, site modeling, utility modeling, detailing, tracing, and building construction drawings.
- Any additional tool knowledge will be preferred (Dynamo, Civil3D, Enscape, Lumion)
- Architects or Civil Engineers with a minimum of three years of experience in AutoCAD, Revit, and other CAD tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Needs to have in-depth knowledge of quality checking and quality assurance of the models, drawings and other BIM deliverables.
- To be confident enough to speak with customers globally and collaborate daily on project status, updates, and instructions.
- Experience in executing and coordinating Building Information Modeling (BIM) works.
- Experience and knowledge of international BIM standards (USA, Europe, UK, and ANZ) and quality metrics.
Skills/Tools/Software are required :
- AutoCAD, CAD, Revit, BIM, Dynamo, Civil3D, Enscape, Lumion.