BIM Architect - Structure (2-3 yrs)
Education : Graduation or Diploma in relevant stream.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The person will be working in the Scan-to-BIM department, which includes a team of MEPF modellers, Arch/Struct modellers and a QC/QA team.
- The person needs to have good experience of the BIM standards of the USA, Canada, UK, Europe and ANZ.
- Create Architecture and Structure models/drawings in Revit with minimal supervision.
- Coordination with other Disciplines for delivering the work.
- Review the input received from the client and understand the scope of work and then plan work accordingly.
- Able to create and work on Custom Revit families where applicable.
- Ability to model with a high LOD (Level of Detail)
- Knowledge of Reading Drawings (Floor Plans, Elevations, sections)
- Knowledge of Point Cloud/ Laser scan data (Reverse Engineering)
- The candidate should be able to visualize and produce a clash-free 3D model using Navisworks/Revit.
- Must adhere to company QA/QC process and BIM strategies.
- Engineers with at least two years of experience in industry-standard CAD tools and their usage to deliver works to customers in the AEC & Petroleum industries globally.
- Experience in modelling and team management to produce high-quality 3D & 2D deliverables using various tools from laser-scanned data/point cloud data.
- Experience and knowledge of 3D & 2D Drafting standards (UK, USA, Europe, and ANZ) and quality metrics.
- The person needs to have good experience in modelling using Revit.
Skills/Tools/Software are required :
- BIM, Revit, 2D & 3D Drafting and modelling, CAD, Point Cloud, Laser Scan Data.