HR at Viral Brand Services LLP
Views:331 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
BIM Engineer - Construction (2-7 yrs)
Qualification : B Tech/Diploma with 2 to 7 years of experience
Job Description : BIM Engineer || BIM modeling & MEP ||IN REVIT
- Work with various disciplines and external parties to create BIM and subsequent drawings based on schematic drawings and models.
- Hands-on experience in BIM modeling & MEP.
- Ability to model with LOD (Level of Detail) 300 IN REVIT
- Ability to create parametric families IN REVIT
- Be familiar with the workflow in a Revit central model.
- Creation of RFI's. Maintain code compliance and standards. Create RFI's related to non-code compliant contract documents
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Integration of REVIT products with other applications (Autodesk, Nevisworks).
- Run clash detection and prepare clash reports.
- Drafting of architectural detailed drawings. Modeling the project as per LOD with a tolerance of 1/32.
- Preparation of plans, elevations, sections, and detailed drawings. ) Knowledge of Reading Drawings (Floor Plans, Elevations, sections)
- Setup and manage large sheets sets including revisions and markups for each project.
- Use advanced tools such as Navisworks for project collaboration across multiple disciplines in a BIM environment;
- Coordinate and assist BIM Manager and BIM team in modeling and simulation of projects based on existing 2D CAD plans.
- Work with the as-built model and 2D sheet files through construction with changes on-site or from the client.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- Create an initial MEP & BIM Modeling Project setup with workflow documents.
- Provide BIM/REVIT project kick-off information.
- Leveraging BIM, MEP Revit software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.
- Understands both the AutoCAD and Revit platforms, how to set them up, how they work, how to set up projects,
- Assisting Team Lead in various tasks
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in engineering
- The person should be a good team player with knowledge in Revit, AutoCAD
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit as well as 2D CAD and other 3D visualization and simulation applications.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to read and understand design and construction drawings with minimal assistance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Experience and understanding of REVIT, AutoCAD, and their supporting technologies. Experience and understanding of interfacing with REVIT MEP is appreciated;
- Good understanding of 3D parametric modeling to maximize the benefits of an integrated building model;
- Good understanding of infrastructure-related components for modeling structural components intelligently and efficiently to ensure the integrity of the structural model.