Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:302 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
BIM Modeller (0-8 yrs)
- Great opportunity within a leading BIM consulting firm
- Potential to work on-site internationally
- Work alongside experienced professionals and learn tremendously
Our client is a leading consulting firm that offers a wide range of services for green building and MEP solutions. With strong partnerships with companies in Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia and North America, they are growing exponentially and looking for talented professionals to join them.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Understand the engineering inputs given by the team leader.
- Creating detailed drawings and delivering a clear output of drawings
- Developing BIM models for architectural services from the design to as-built stage
- Preparing Architectural BIM Models with various levels of detail.
- Clash detection and coordination using Navisworks
- Ensuring that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Developing accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within BIM Modelling of Civil 3D, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical Design.
- Proficiency in BIM, Revit Architecture, Navisworks, AutoCAD is required
- You are able to create parametric families as well as 3D views or renderings.
- You understand and work as per BIM Manual/Project Standards.
- You have strong knowledge of Civil 3D and Revit.
- You are well-versed in architectural design and detailed drawings.
- You are able to generate various architectural layouts, sections, elevations and details
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You are a strong team player who can liaise with various stakeholders
- You are highly adaptable and can work well in changing environments