recruiter at Venus consultancy
Views:72 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Biomedical Engineer - Multispecialty Hospital (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Biomedical Engineer advises whether to shift to a newer, more innovative technology or to stay with the tried and true one.
- Planning & installation for all types of sophisticated Bio Medical equipment.
- Calibration, Performance verification and certifications of biomedical equipment.
- Taking steps to prevent malfunctioning of biomedical equipment.
- Repair & Maintenance of biomedical equipment.
- Maintaining work-order, inventory of equipment, preventive maintenance schedule and technician time.
- Analyses equipment characteristics in clinical environment ensuring technical and clinical acceptability.
- Reviewing maintenance contract in terms of quality and responsiveness to make decision on modification of service contract terms.
- Management of maintenance contract : Analysis of equipment failure and assessment of repair cost, scheduling of repair/PM visits, documentation and monitoring of equipment up time,
- Determining the optional lifespan of biomedical equipment and its aging, out-modeled and inappropriately costly instrumentation is retired in accordance with a rational equipment replacement policy.