Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:350 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bizongo - Assistant Manager - Warehouse (5-7 yrs)
Designation : Assistant Manager - Warehouse
Location : Mumbai, Warehouse - Bhiwandi
About the Role :
Bizongo's Supply Chain team is the foundation that provides the impetus to enable the global reach of our packaging solutions. The team focuses on ensuring the end-to-end delivery of the client solution, as well as in collaboration with the Sales & Partner Growth teams, enables Client Happiness backed with data driven insights. You will be working with a team that understands our business and its objectives, to lead us through planning and providing quick-thought solutions in a very agile, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds
- Coordinating and maintaining equipment
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments
Job Requirements :
- Should have at least 5 Years of Work experience in the Warehousing domain. Preferably someone who has managed an entire warehouse
- Should be a graduate. Educational qualification does not matter much as long as the candidate has a strong functional competency in Warehousing
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management software
- Problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company :
Company Website : www.bizongo.com
About Bizongo :
Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
Bizongo is a Series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Additional Perks :
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility