logistics Manager at BizzTm Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:119 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Bizztm - Manager - Logistics (4-10 yrs)
About BizzTM :
BizzTM brings the variety and range of general household categories to the aspirational population in Tier2+ cities, which is underserved by e-commerce. BizzTM has a unique model of community group-buying app involving a local network of Community leaders who bring a wide assortment of curated household products through a cost-effective aggregated delivery model, reliability & familiarity of offline retail in Indian eCommerce.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage third party logistics partners and streamline the end-to-end fulfillment operations
- Build strategies for effective vendor development & management
- Maintain benchmarks of 3PL partners and suppliers
- Ensure adherence of vendors to the agreed upon metrics & cost.
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency, speed and cost.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Lead/strategies, communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Manage large supply operations team at the different level in multiple geographies in India
- Lead the team-ensure the KRAs of the team members are met and assist/train them in achieving the same
- Own delivery cost, fulfilment timelines, RTO, etc.
- B.Tech/MS/MBA from Tier I or II institute
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset. Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Prior experience in managing 3PL operations is a must
- Highly customer focused in all approaches
- Strong problem solving, Strategy, Prioritization skills with an eye for detail
- Strong understanding of logistics and its application to solving business needs
- Large Size eCommerce logistics experience required. Experience of being in a startup will be an added plus
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Hiring, managing and training people in the team to take up responsibilities
- Good experience of working under high-pressure environment
- Ability to come up with lots of ideas and improvements on existing operations
- Ability to think deeply through scenarios & offerings
Read more about us :