BlackBuck - Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
Key Job Purpose : Deliver superlative customer experience through smooth order execution and also onboarding/retaining a high quality supply partner network on the BlackBuck platform for ensuring the best freight rates for procurement.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day ground fulfilment operations across various customers in the assigned geography and ensure delivery of superior customer service, thereby establishing BlackBuck as the partner of choice for customers
- Develop a consistent and high-quality supply partner network in the specific geography for various customer requirements of lane and truck type for driving a profitable placement of trucks against regular business orders
- Manage the complete life-cycle of supply partner acquisition, onboarding, regular service, and retention to drive higher margins and better shipper serviceability for BlackBuck
- Proactive customer communication by sharing continuous update reports, troubleshooting operational issues and building an excellent working relationship with customer POCs in the specific region
- Driving smooth operations and efficiencies through cross-functional collaboration with business development, supply, legal and central fulfilment team for real-time resolution of customer issues arising from ground fulfillment
- Build and drive a high performing Supply acquisition and Fulfilment team in the respective unit
Job Incumbent Requirements :
- Education Tier 1 Graduation. MBA not Mandatory.
- Work Experience : Minimum : 4 years Maximum: 6 Years
Specifications : Relevant experience in managing large scale geographically spread and complex operational activity with experience in team management.
Foundation Competencies (Mandatory) :
1. Individual Excellence ; Delivery Excellence, Drive, Adaptability, Ownership, Openness
2. People Excellence : Energizing Others, Building Winning Teams, Empathy
Functional Competencies (Mandatory) :
- Relationship Building : Ability to build trusted and working relation with customer POCs
- Stakeholder management : Collaborate with multiple teams effectively for smooth operations
- Process Orientation : Drive the execution of operations SOPs in the assigned geography for benchmark performance
Key relationships/customer Touch points :
- Internal Business Development Team
- Pricing Team
- Issue Resolution Team (Central Fulfillment)
- External Supply Partners
- Customer representatives
- Fleet Owners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.